Martin Tate Attorneys Named Among America's Best
Memphis, TN – (September 2, 2020) – Martin, Tate, Morrow & Marston, P.C., is pleased to announce that eleven of its attorneys are included in Best Lawyers in America 2021©. They are:
- Mark S. Aquadro for Tax Law;
- Richard M. Carter for Litigation - Intellectual Property, Litigation - Patent;
- W. Price Morrison, Jr. for Tax Law, Trusts and Estates;
- Robert E. Orians for Commercial Litigation, Mergers and Acquisitions Law, Tax Law;
- Lee L. Piovarcy for Commercial Litigation, Transportation Law;
- Clayton C. Purdom for Banking and Finance Law, Commercial Finance Law;
- Jeffrey E. Thompson for Trusts and Estates;
- David C. Wade for Bet-the-Company Litigation, Commercial Litigation, Mediation;
- J. Lewis Wardlaw for Litigation – Land Use and Zoning;
- James C. Warner for Real Estate Law;
- Shea Sisk Wellford for Commercial Litigation, Construction Law, Litigation – Construction,
Litigation – Intellectual Property.
Additionally, W. Price Morrison was honored as Lawyer of the Year by Best Lawyers in America 2021© for Tax Law in Memphis.