Martin Tate Attorneys Named Among America's Best
Memphis, TN – (August 15, 2016) – Martin, Tate, Morrow & Marston, P.C., is pleased to announce that nine of its attorneys are included in Best Lawyers in America 2017©. They are:
- Richard M. Carter for Litigation - Intellectual Property and Litigation - Patent;
- James G. M. Lenschau for Commercial Transactions/UCC Law, Real Estate Law;
- Robert E. Orians for Commercial Litigation, Mergers and Acquisitions Law, Tax Law;
- Lee L. Piovarcy for Commercial Litigation, Transportation Law;
- Clayton C. Purdom for Commercial Finance Law
- Jeffrey E. Thompson for Trusts and Estates;
- David C. Wade for Bet-the-Company Litigation, Commercial Litigation, Mediation;
- James C. Warner for Real Estate Law; and
- Shea Sisk Wellford for Commercial Litigation, Construction Law.
Best Lawyers® is the legal profession’s oldest and most-respected peer-review publication. Best Lawyers compiles lists of outstanding attorneys throughout the country based on extensive peer-review surveys in which thousands of leading lawyers evaluate their peers.