Martin Tate Attorneys Named Among America's Best
Memphis, TN – (August 21, 2015) – Martin, Tate, Morrow & Marston, P.C., is pleased to announce that nine of its attorneys are included in Best Lawyers in America 2016©. They are:
- Richard M. Carter for Litigation - Intellectual Property and Litigation - Patent;
- James G. M. Lenschau for Commercial Transactions/UCC Law, Real Estate Law;
- Robert E. Orians for Commercial Litigation, Mergers and Acquisitions Law, Tax Law;
- Lee L. Piovarcy for Commercial Litigation, Transportation Law;
- Clayton C. Purdom for Commercial Finance Law
- Jeffrey E. Thompson for Trusts and Estates;
- David C. Wade for Bet-the-Company Litigation, Commercial Litigation, Mediation;
- James C. Warner for Real Estate Law;
- Shea Sisk Wellford for Commercial Litigation, Construction Law.
Best Lawyers® is the legal profession’s oldest and most-respected peer-review publication. Best Lawyers compiles lists of outstanding attorneys throughout the country based on extensive peer- review surveys in which thousands of leading lawyers evaluate their peers.
About Martin Tate Morrow & Marston, P.C.
Memphis-based Martin Tate Morrow & Marston, P.C. is a full-service regional law firm founded in 1904. The firm has a distinguished history of providing legal services to clients in Tennessee, Arkansas and Mississippi, as well as nationwide. Martin Tate attorneys practice in a wide range of areas, including business, litigation, tax, and real estate, and have been recognized repeatedly for their services to the firm’s clients and professional achievements.